322 Acres - Horry County, South Carolina
Tract A1026 D - (SOLD)
This tract consists of 322 +/- acres. It is one of 4 tracts we have for sale along McNabb Road. If you are looking for a large timberland investment tract that is loaded with wildlife, this is the one! It offers young pine plantation stands, merchantable timber, food plots and swamp. NOTE: McNabb Road-3 (A1026 C) borders it to the west.
- 74 acres of hardwood
- 25 acres of 49 year old planted loblolly pine
- 4.4 acres of 33 year old loblolly pine
- 28.6 acres of 25 year old planted loblolly pine
- 28.8 acres of 16 year old planted loblolly pine
- 54.7 acres of 3 year old planted loblolly pine
- 71.4 acres of 1 year old planted loblolly pine
- 27 acres of 1945 Longleaf pine
- 6.2 acres of mixed pine/ hardwood
Total Acres: 322
Travel Hwy 701 N out of Conway, cross over bypass 22, go about 3.5 miles and turn right on McNabb Road, go down a mile and the property will be on the right past the pond.
Look for Advance Land and Timber signs.
Tract A1026 D Horry County South Carolina
If you would like more information about this tract please use the form below.
- Tract A1026 D
- Acreage: 322