153 Acres - Horry County, South Carolina
Tract A1022 B -
This tract has a total of 153 acres. It is a great recreational and investment property loaded with wildlife. It is located just minutes off Hwy 701 between Loris and Conway. It has two access points on Hwy 45, one being a beautiful gated entrance. There is a great internal road system with food plots scattered throughout the property. It has 1,445’ of road frontage on Hwy 45 and 470’ of road frontage on Danny Road and is directly across the street from Bayboro 31A-1 (A1022 A).
- 70 acres of 19 year old planted loblolly pine
- 27 acres of 2 year old planted loblolly pine
- 19 acres of 9 year old planted longleaf pine
- 22 acres of 7 year old planted longleaf pine
- 11 acres of natural oak
- Remaining acreage in roads and food plots
Total acreage: 153
Travel Hwy 701 N out of Conway, take a left on Hwy 410, turn right on Hwy 45 and the property will be on the right.
Look for Advance Land and Timber signs.
Tract A1022 B Horry County South Carolina
If you would like more information about this tract please use the form below.
- Tract A1022 B
- Acreage: 153
- Investment: $504,961 ($3,300/acre)