Land For Sale
Cumberland, Buckingham, Prince Edward, Wythe, Charlotte, Bland, Roanoke, Brunswick, Dinwiddie, Botetourt, Pittsylvania, Franklin, Russell, Northumberland, Sussex, Southampton, Isle of Wight, Suffolk, Northampton, Westmoreland, Greensville, Lunenburg, Fluvanna, Bedford, Halifax, Carroll, Powhatan,View Featured Virginia Land Listings
How Your Privacy Is Protected
Our website logs information about our visitors. The information we collect is not personally identifiable. Information collected is used to improve site content and enhance usability.
- Information that is logged from site visitors includes IP addresses, internet service provider details, referring sites, browser information, platform, the date and time of the visit and click statistics.
- Cookies are used and stored on site visitor's computers in a text file. Cookies help improve the site visit, and they are never linked to any personal information.
- We do not sell, lease or share personal information regarding site visitors. In some cases, third parties will be sent personally identifiable information when we have your consent, a legal subpoena or court order, information regarding a property or when a user has violated the usage agreement for the website.
- We may provide links to outside sites on our website. We are not responsible for any information from third party websites. Opinions and content on sites that we link to do not necessarily represent the views of our company. Advertisers on our site may also collect personal information. Contact the individual advertiser for more details about privacy practices.
- Emails and contact details sent as inquiries to our site will only be used to respond to communications and provide information answering the question or concern.
All properties listed on Advance Land and Timber, LLC are the responsibility of each individual broker, seller or representative agent. Our site is merely the listing database and not a broker or company conducting transactions for land transfers. For buyers and investors, make sure you carefully inspect and research any property before going through with a purchase. If a property is listed with misleading details or not what the buyer expected, it is not the responsibility of Advance Land and Timber, LLC. All information listed about properties on our website is not guaranteed and could be changed at any time.
Communications From the Company
Our staff sends and receives communications periodically with site visitors through email when inquiries are submitted. Visitors can opt to subscribe to our email list and receive regular communication and updates from our company. To opt out of all communications, you must contact us and request to be removed from our mailing list.
Every effort is made to protect user privacy and keep personal information about users private. When required by law, such as a subpoena, court order or legal process, we must submit any information from our files to comply with regulations.